Seamless recovery from disasters of any type
Your business needs a comprehensive plan in order to recover from data loss. Without one, you risk losing everything you’ve worked for. Foresight for IT offers proactive business continuity services to get you back up and running when disaster strikes.
Email Security & Archive
Keep your data secure and available to employees with secure email and archiving
Maintaining control over your emails and accounts is crucial to keeping sensitive business data private. Without strong email security, you leave your business open to compromised accounts, malware, and spam. Foresight for IT’s email security services ensure that your email accounts are locked down, using enforced password strength and password rotation combined with anti-spam, virus, and malware protection to guarantee that your data remains secure at all times. Our team also maintains secure email archives for your business, protecting you from data loss and significantly reducing your storage requirements. Email archiving is essential to your business for rediscovery and legal compliance processes, keeping all company records accessible to your team while reducing the amount of space being used in active inboxes.
- Email security ensures that company data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands, and downtime related to compromised accounts is minimized
- Secure email archiving reduces storage requirements, keeping emails readily available to your team without clogging up inboxes
- Email archive is essential for successful ediscovery and compliance
Don’t get caught with your pants down
If your business doesn’t have a disaster recovery plan in place, you’re at risk of losing everything you and your team have worked to accomplish. In a disaster situation, your business risks losing years of data, customer information and trust, and brand reputation. This can result in a loss in revenue, a major blow to your public perception, and financial penalties that have the ability to paralyze your business. With Foresight for IT by your side, disaster recovery is easy. Our team will help you design a comprehensive business continuity plan that allows you to spend far less time and money recovering data, getting you back on your feet in no time. Foresight’s IT disaster recovery services cover every aspect of your business, providing you with up-to-date backups of valuable data, ensuring that you face as little downtime as possible in the face of a catastrophic event.
- Disaster recovery plan allows your business to better anticipate and react to disasters
- IT service continuity guarantees minimal downtime through data backups, even in the face of catastrophe
- Having a comprehensive plan of action in place saves you from spending time and effort recovering data, and avoids the consequences of being caught off-guard
Minimize hardware costs and downtime
When your systems go down, it can be extremely difficult to pinpoint what happened, and what you should do about it. In some cases, repairing systems can actually cost more than replacing them outright. Foresight for IT works to identify when it’s in your best interests to repair or to replace, acting as your personal hardware failure concierge.
- Hardware repairs vs. replacement can be difficult to determine without the help of an expert to determine the most cost effective solution
- Minimizes system downtime by having a go-to for hardware replacement and repair
IT Service Plans to Help Your Business Recover from Disaster
In order to avoid downtime that can cost you sales, customers, and affect public perception of your business, you need to have a business continuity plan. Foresight for IT offers IT service plans that ensure your business is able to get back on its feet quickly and efficiently after a disaster or data loss scenario, letting you get back to what you do best without the worry.
*Server Disaster Recovery requires a hardware appliance. Client must purchase this hardware separately. Approximate cost is between $1500-$9000, or more, depending on storage and retention requirements.